New Zealand has an international reputation as a provider of quality education. Courses are available for academic, professional and vocational studies at universities, polytechnics, colleges of education, secondary schools and private training establishments. They have a lots of employable Diploma courses.
New Zealand has different levels of education. Level 5 Diploma, Level 6 Diploma, Level 7 Bachelors, Level 7 Graduate Diploma, Level 8 Post Graduate Diploma, Level 9 Masters, Level 10 PhD.
Types of Institution
- Universities in New Zealand: There are eight state-funded universities in New Zealand, all of them internationally respected for their academic and research performance.Bachelor’s, Masters and Doctoral degrees are offered by all New Zealand universities. A range of under graduate and postgraduate diplomas is also available, along with honors programmes.
- Polytechnics in New Zealand: New Zealand Qualifications Authority enables the private tertiary sector to award degrees, private degree providers have to provide a quality service to their students and a range of skills of value in the work environment.
- Private Training Providers (PTEs): Private training establishments are courses approved by NZQA, Institutions provide a range of courses including English language, aviation flight training, air traffic control, english, business computing, dance, design and arts, religious studies, travel and tourism and training for the hospitality industry.
Colleges in New Zealand
- New Zealand Career College
- Yoobee School of Design
- New Zealand School of Tourism
- Canterbury College
- Linguis International Institute
- Ntec Tertiary Group
- New Zealand Institute of Business and Technology
- Computer Power Plus
- Imperial College of New Zealand
- IPU New Zealand Tertiary Institute
- New Zealand College of Chinese Medicine
- Royal Business College